Here you’ll find links to all of our pages on various social media, as well as to people and companies we love to work with!
Lady Sigyn Designs:
- Lady Sigyn Designs on Etsy
- Lady Sigyn Designs on Facebook
- Lady Sigyn Designs on Pinterest
- Lady Sigyn Designs on Tumblr
- Lady Sigyn Designs on Instagram
- Lady Sigyn Designs on Twitter
- Lady Sigyn Designs on RAWArtists
- Lady Sigyn Designs on Model Mayhem
In November 2014, over 30 other alternative designers, including Lady Sigyn Designs (as Kunoichi Creations), donated their creations in an effort to raise money for The Sophie Lancaster Foundation. Together, we raised over $1400/£900! Check out the info page by Imp and Petal and the new Facebook page for more information; please join the mailing list to find out what’s coming up next!
- Mara / Psychara (Netherlands) | Full Photoshoot 1 | Full Photoshoot 2
- Mai / ShortcutToTheStars (Denmark) | Full Photoshoot
- Ravynne / c4tbus (USA) | Full Photoshoot 1 | Full Photoshoot 2
- Kaya / ToxicTears (Northern Ireland)
- Kamui Cosplay: Incredible and inspiring German cosplayer. Her books, posts, and YouTube tutorials are available in both German and English, and are amongst the most helpful and instructive I have seen.
- Arda Wigs: Arda is our favorite destination when we need a crazy, high-quality wig. They also provide invaluable information on styling wigs.
- Aradani Costumes: Aradani create detailed and affordable latex elf ears, prosthetics, and more. Their blog includes many articles and tutorials by various incredibly skilled cosplayers.